Job Openings – Join our Team!
The Penticton Academy of Music and Dramatic Arts is currently searching for exceptional instructors to provide enriched learning opportunities for students of all ages. If you have a passion for teaching please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Why Teach at the Penticton Academy of Music and Dramatic Arts?
- Academy instructors have the autonomy of being self-employed while enjoying support from the Board of Directors, Administrator and a wonderful community of faculty.
- A continuous flow of new students help instructors fill their schedule without spending a lot of time and energy on recruitment.
- Our studios are professionally equipped for teaching, and instructors have access to resources and equipment such as a music library, wifi, photocopier and more.
- We offer many performance opportunities for students and faculty throughout the year at recitals, concerts and festivals.
- Our academy values new ideas, innovation and connecting with the greater community. We operate the academy out of the beautiful historic Leir House!
- We are located in the Okanagan Valley, an area known for its beautiful clear lakes, long sandy beaches, sprawling vineyards and fruit-laden orchards.
- Our school is located in Penticton, BC, and is known as “a place to stay forever!”.
Volunteer! We need you.
The Penticton Academy of Music and Dramatic Arts is a non-profit society that is run by a volunteer Board of Directors and two paid staff (an Office Administrator and an Executive Director). Our Academy is passionate about providing music and dramatic education to students of all ages and circumstances and enriching our community at large.
VOLUNTEER: We need volunteers of all ages. We need you! Even one hour of volunteering makes a difference. Come and share you time and talent in numerous ways, make new friends and be part of our vibrant community.
SECONDARY STUDENTS: Volunteer hours can be logged toward your 30 hours of work experience and/or community service needed to graduate.