Job Openings – Join our Team!
The Penticton Academy of Music and Dramatic Arts is currently searching for exceptional instructors to provide enriched learning opportunities for students of all ages. If you have a passion for teaching please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Teach at the Penticton Academy of Music and Dramatic Arts?
- Academy instructors have the autonomy of being self-employed while enjoying support from the Board of Directors, Administrator and a wonderful community of faculty.
- A continuous flow of new students help instructors fill their schedule without spending a lot of time and energy on recruitment.
- Our studios are professionally equipped for teaching, and instructors have access to resources and equipment such as a music library, wifi, photocopier and more.
- We offer many performance opportunities for students and faculty throughout the year at recitals, concerts and festivals.
- Our academy values new ideas, innovation and connecting with the greater community. We operate the academy out of the beautiful historic Leir House!
- We are located in the Okanagan Valley, an area known for its beautiful clear lakes, long sandy beaches, sprawling vineyards and fruit-laden orchards.
- Our school is located in Penticton, BC, and is known as “a place to stay forever!”.