Please Help Us Grow!
The Penticton Academy of Music Society (PAMS) is a non-profit registered charity that was formed in 1994 with a mission to provide high-quality music and dramatic arts education to students of all ages and circumstances. Since then, we have helped thousands of people achieve personal growth and become their best self
Music and dramatic arts education can have a powerful impact on our community. These lessons not only allow people to grow musically and intellectually, but they are a life-changing opportunity for students to develop self-esteem and to become engaged members of our community. Here, we don't just teach music and dramatic arts. We also teach teamwork, creative thinking, and empathy. However, not everyone has the means to access this type of education, which is why your help is so important.
As a PAMDA Donor, you:
- Will receive a charitable tax receipt for your donation;
- Can help a child reach their full cognitive and academic potential;
- Can help our community come together in song;
- Can help a senior offset some negative effects of growing older, such as loneliness and depression;
- Can help us continue to attract highly trained music instructors; and
- Can have an impact on the emotional fabric of our community.
We are a registered charity and donations are tax deductible. Our charitable registration number is 138394820 RR0001
Thank you for your support. Your generosity is a wonderful gift!